Face Shield FAQ
1. Peel the masking off of the face shield.
2. Peel the masking off of the brow shield.
3. Align the center hole of the face shield with the center hole of the brow support. Move left or right and place the next hole in the corresponding hole in the brow shield. Gently bend the shield back and slide it into the end support. Repeat for the opposite side.
4. Apply the closed cell foam to the brow support as shown.
5. There are two extra (optional) pieces of foam that can be placed near the temples to allow for a better fit.
6. Install the headband, adjust the hole location as needed to perfect your fit.
The assembly was designed with the intention to be cold sanitized.
Clear Face Shield and Brow Shield
Disinfect with 3%-5% soap & peroxide. Apply pledge and wipe down with a microfiber cloth. Do not wipe this surface with paper towels, as it will scratch.
The shield support is made from polypropylene. Use Hydrogen Peroxide or Isopropyl Alcohol for cold sterilization. Most cleaning solutions will not break this material down.
Elastic Headband Strap
The initial headband was produced from Neoprene Rubber (black). As we optimized production, we moved to an FDA approved silicone rubber strap. Both can be cleaned with Hydrogen Peroxide or Isopropyl Alcohol. The (grey) silicone strap can be autoclaved with no issues.
The initial production runs have a closed cell Polyethylene Foam strip included for the head pad and the temple spacers. Use Hydrogen Peroxide or Isopropyl Alcohol for cold sterilization. Acetone (nail polish remover) will remove the adhesive if you remove this from your shield support.